Trip to Barcelona: Strolling Around The City


Hi everyone! Finally after some months didn't blog anything, I'm back! Today's post is still going to be about Barcelona. In the previous posts I talked about the football stadium, the mountain near Barcelona, and the food; so now I'm going to talk about the city itself. Well, I'm not going to talk much *as usual*, by 'talking' I mean showing you the pictures I took :P






The thing that makes me really want to visit Barcelona is the architecture, it's different with the other city in Europe which looks more classic and fairy-tale-like. In Barcelona, buildings are more colourful and the details! The detail is...amazing! Actually I can't describe the details since I'm not an architect :P Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, Parc Güell... Well, all of them was designed by the famous architect, Antoni Gaudi. I love his masterpieces so much! 
Unfortunately I only visit Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell due to the budget (I was still a student tho :P). Ticket prices to enter those building are way too expensive (at least for me). I could spend more than 100€ if I visit all of them. Sadly I chose not to visit Casa Mila and Casa Batllo :(






What do you think and like about Barcelona? And if you have some questions about traveling to Barcelona, kindly leave a comment. I am very happy to help you all with that ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment