Best Chinese Restaurant in Paris



I and Helen have planned on going to this Chinese restaurant in Paris since a long time ago. She said this restaurant has a very good szechuan chicken, and the most important is: it's hot and spicy!!! So, I became curious about this restaurant, and I also craved for an Asian food. It's located near Hôtel de Ville at Rue de Rivoli, but unfortunately I forgot the name of the restaurant :(
•••
Aku dan Helen udah lama banget ngerencanain untuk makan di restoran Cina di Paris ini. Katanya ayam szechuan di restoran ini enak banget, dan...pedas!!! Aku jadi penasaran kan sama restoran ini, dan juga aku emang lagi pengen makan masakan Asia. Tempatnya di dekat Hôtel de Ville di Jalan Rivoli, tapi sayangnya aku lupa nama restorannya :(


We ordered a crispy eggplant as an appetizer, something like beef stir fry (I forgot the name), and szechuan chicken. We ordered a bowl of rice as well! Finally after a month without rice I ate rice again. Yes, I'm that kind of Asian who think that you haven't eaten if you didn't eat rice :p They gave us kerupuk (shrimp crackers) as a compliment, but it's nothing special. The one I like the most is the crispy eggplant! Gosh, it was REALLY good. I don't know that eggplant can be that good, in Indonesia I never want to eat eggplant. It's crispy and tasty, you can use it as a substitute for french fries (taste better and less carbo!).
•••
Kami pesan terong krispi sebagai makanan pembukanya, semacam beef stir fry (aku lupa namanya), dan ayam szechuan. Kami juga pesan nasi! Iya, aku termasuk orang Asia yang rasanya belum makan kalo belum makan nasi :p Mereka menyajikan kerupuk sebagai compliment, tapi ya biasa aja sih. Makanan yang paling aku suka itu adalah terong krispinya! Sumpah itu enak BANGET. Aku ga ngerti kenapa terong bisa jadi seenak itu, padahal di Indonesia aku ga mau banget makan terong. Krispi dan gurih gitu, bahkan lebih enak daripada kentang goreng, dan lebih sehat juga pastinya.

6 comments:

  1. Omg! Looks so good! I love chinese food!
    I would love to visit that place someday :)

    amessylove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It tastes good as well ;) Come here! Or to Asia, and eat many kinds of Asian food :)

      Delete
  2. the food looks so so yummy! So sad that there are not enough good chinese restaurant here in Germany :/

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But to get the good one I should go Paris :( there're some Asian restaurants in my city though, but the taste is just not that 'Asian', so I was glad to find this restaurant^^

      Delete
  3. wow, eggplant fries, must find a recipe for that as i LOVE eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete