LUSH


Hi, everyone! Yesterday I went to LUSH at 25 Rue des Halles, Tours (anyway, I just knew that there is LUSH here in Tours). LUSH France have a different name of the products, so I got a little bit confused. I was looking for their Cupcake mask, and in LUSH France the name is Sauve Qui Peau :0 But the good thing is the girl who guided me in the store was very helpful and she tried so hard to speak English :D P.S: I took the photos with my phone, so sorry if they're not good ;)


This is my favorite section of the store: shower bomb! I can't let my self not to buy one, they're very cute. I know it's useless though, I don't have a bath tub in my residence. But I will keep it until I go back to Indonesia, and use it in my house in Indonesia :D The price is vary, between 4.95 - 8.45 € and she said that we can use it for 3 times.


Oh there're a few things you have to know about LUSH. It's the freshest cosmetics, fighting animal testing, vegetarian, handmade, and naked packaging. It's really fresh that you have to store your LUSH in your fridge, and since it doesn't use any preservative, you can only use (for example) your mask for 1 month! :0


You know what, that's a shampoo! They tried to invent a new form of shampoo, and this is it: shampooing solide, or in LUSH in another country it's called shampoo bar. I haven't tried one, but if I run out of shampoo I think I will give it a try ;)


So, that's all of my visit to LUSH store in France. I always love LUSH product, their product design is simple but irresistible :P I love the shape of their shower bomb as well, it's irregular but that's what makes it cute. Have you tried one of LUSH product? Do you love it? :)

6 comments:

  1. kok kayaknya enak yaaa...dimakan hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bangettt warnanya gemes-gemes wangi juga huhu :'

      Delete
  2. I've heard about Lush's skincare and I really want to try them out. But as far as I know, none of their stores can be found easily, at least by me hehe

    would you mind checking my blog?
    iGustia-Beautify Your Journey
    Thanks dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there before, suka banget sama deodorant nya lush. Dulu di jakarta ada di PIM tapi ngak tau msih ada atau ngak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kata temenku sih udah ga ada :( jadi kalo mau ke tokonya harus ke Singapore dulu :'

      Delete