Orléans Makeup Haul


Bonjour tout le monde! Yesterday I went to Orléans to do my OFII, it's an administrative thing to prove that you legally live in France. So finally I'm legal to live here after 8 months! I did my OFII in Orléans, it's a capital city of Centre-Val de Loire Region. I thought it's a very big  city that I could find a makeup brand that I couldn't find it here in Tours. But I was wrong, it's the same with Tours. There're Sephora, KIKO Milano, Réserve Naturelle, etc. In Tours, I was never interested with KIKO and Réserve Naturelle, but in Orléans I don't know I ended up buying things in those boutique :)
•••
Bonjour tout le monde! Kemarin aku baru aja pergi ke Orléans untuk mengurus OFII, semacam persyaratan administratif yang menunjukan kalau kita tinggal di Perancis secara legal. Akhirnya aku legal juga tinggal di sini setelah 8 bulan menunggu! Aku mengurus OFII di Orléans, ibukotanya region Centre-Val de Loire. Aku kira Orléans kota besar gitu dan aku bisa temuin merk makeup yang aku ga temuin di Tours. Tapi ternyata sama aja, adanya cuma Sephora, KIKO Milano, Réserve Naturelle, dll. Di Tours, aku ga pernah tertarik sama KIKO Milano dan Réserve Naturelle, tapi di Orléans ga tau kok malah jadi tertarik dan beli lipstik macem-macem di kedua toko ini hehe :) 


Those two brands are an Italian brand (cmiiw). At first I was interested because you know lately I'm obsessed with lip cream, and I found a dark shade lip cream in Réserve Naturelle. I've been looking for a dark shade matte lip cream like Limecrime on Salem, Limecrime on Wicked, and NYX on Transylvania. It's so hard to find those kind of brands here in France, and even the French brand like Bourjois doesn't have shades like that. Okay, back to Réserve Naturelle. After I got my favourite shades, I was excited to see that it's only 5€! So I took two colors, it's violet (No 1) and plum (No. 3). I wish it could be a dupe for NYX Transylvania :)
Next stop, KIKO Milano. I can't find the matte lip cream though, but I found a lip marker (?). It's really shaped like a marker, that's weird. But I like it because it doesn't go away even you eat like crazy, and it's only 5€ as well! The shade is 106, it's a deep red like Limecrime Wicked I guess. Here are the swatches, but it's edited so the color became lighter.
•••
Kedua merk tersebut adalah merk Itali (kalo ga salah). Pertamanya aku tertarik karena emang lagi suka sama lip cream aja, dan aku nemuin lip cream berwarna gelap di Réserve Naturelle. Aku udah lama banget cari lip cream warna gelap kayak Limecrime Salem, Limecrime Wicked, dan NYX Transylvania. Tapi susah banget nemuin merk-merk itu di Perancis, dan merk Perancis sendiri seperti Bourjois juga ga punya warna gelap begitu. Oke, kembali ke Réserve Naturelle. Setelah aku dapet warna favoritku, aku jadi makin seneng karena harganya cuma 5€! Jadi aku ambil dua warna, violet (No 1) dan plum (No. 3). Semoga itu bisa jadi dupe-nya NYX Transylvania :)
Selanjutnya, KIKO Milano. Walaupun ga nemuin matte lip cream, tapi aku nemuin lip marker (?). Bentuknya beneran kayak spidol, aneh deh. Tapi aku suka karena awet banget di bibir mau kita makan kayak apa juga, dan lagi itu cuma 5€ juga! Warnanya merah gelap kayak Limecrime Wicked kira-kira. Berikut ini aku foto swatches-nya, tapi fotonya diedit jadi warnanya lebih terang gitu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment