Paris Spring Haul


Bonjour tout le monde! Yesterday I went to Paris with my friend, Helen. I asked her to accompany me hunting a cherry blossom tree around Eiffel. We met at Gare d'Austerlitz in the morning and she said that she didn't feel comfortable in her shoes she was wearing at that time. And guess what, we ended up in Forever 21 at Rue de Rivoli to buy a flat shoes for her, right after the store was just opened at 9 am :p At first we said, "Be focussed! Don't buy anything but flat shoes. We don't have enough time." But it was failed...we found a lot of cute things and we couldn't help ourself. There are a lot of clothes for spring and summer, I was so excited to see colors again <3
What I bought
Turquoise flats because I need a pair of flat shoes, I don't have one here :(
Round sunglasses because I want an odd-shaped sunglasses
Knitted cardigan because I like it <3 it's a loose thin cardigan to be worn as an outer in the beach
Nuxe huile prodigieuse because I'm curious about this (they said) holy grail multi purpose oil, and this one is so cute! It comes in the very tiny packaging.

1 comment:

  1. The blue of those shoes is so amazing.You take such beautiful pictures :)

    www.midnightcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete